- INCREDIBLE BRIGHTNESS: 2,100 raw lumen output from 18 high quality LEDs, 15 times brighter than incandescent bulbs, crystal clear glass lens
- LONG LIFE: shatter and thermal resistant Borosilicate glass lens won’t yellow over time like cheap plastic models, OSRAM LEDs with 50,000 hour lifespan, die-cast aluminum housing for maximum heat dissipation
- EASY INSTALL: screw on terminals with polarity labels, no pigtails to wire, accepts 12-14 volts DC with with 80% less amp draw
- HIGHLY COMPATIBLE: PAR36 Aviation Grade LED replaces GE4505, GE4509, GE4313, GE4591, GE4594, GE4595 GE4596, GE Q4631
- OPTIMIZED BEAM: daylight color (5500k – 6500k) optimizes obstacle reflection, 20 degree cone shape for landing.
High quality PAR36 Aviation Grade LED landing light for most general aviation aircraft.